“Paint Protection Film (PPF) is the ultimate protection for your beloved car..”
We are revolutionizing the ways of protecting cars with the latest version of film, in-house designed templates for max edge wrap and industry leading installers backed with immense experience. We’ve protected million dollar cars such as LFA, AMG GT Black to Ferrari, Bentley and Rolls Royce being the regulars in the workshop.
What is PPF?
PPF is a urethane based film that protects the paint from rock chips, bird droppings, scratches, swirl marks and minor scuffs. The optically clear PPF will enhance the gloss of the paint while the matte version is used for factory matte paint or turning gloss paint into matte finish. Both products have hydrophobic and self heal characteristics.
- Rock-chip & Scratch Prevention
- Extreme clarity with Gloss Finish
- Frozen matte finish with Stealth Film
- Self-healing technology on surface
- 10 years manufacture warranty
A respray can diminish the car value, create potential color mismatch and respray paint is not as durable as factory paint. PPF is the ultimate solution! Driver can feel confident while driving in any situation. PPF can take all the abuse instead of the paint.
The clear PPF will enhance the clarity and brightness of the paint. The film greatly reduces the amount of “orange peel” and adds a deep gloss to the paint . The matte PPF will keep the factory matte paint looking the same while adding protection. Matte film can also be used on gloss paint to achieve a matte finish. Both films have self-healing and hydrophobic surface.
- Ultimate Package – Full car applicationProviding all around protection
- Edges are wrapped where-ever possible. Popular choice for car enthusiasts, sports cars and expensive factory paint.
- Luxury Package – Full front applicationHood, fenders, bumper, and mirror. (full coverage)Edges are wrapped where-ever possible. Providing protection for the heavy impact areas.
- Premium Package – Half front applicationFull bumper and mirror (full coverage). Fenders and hood (1/3 coverage).Most popular for leased vehicles. It is less expensive than a repaint for any of the individual body panels. Upon a lease return, knowing the car is wrapped with PPF, the dealerships will not charge for wear and tear.
Book Appointment / Inquiry…